Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Spotlight!

Happy Sunday Everyone! 
Thanksgiving is around the corner!

I wanted to highlight some Thanksgiving products that I created for my classroom. In my classroom, the early finishers participate in math centers. My Thanksgiving Math Activities covers Multiplication and Division using Common Core Standards. When students are done, they can work on these task cards. They are mostly word problems, since my students need extra practice with those.

 
 

I have a set for 4th grade and one for 5th grade. If you teach a 4/5 combo as I have, you can get both grades as a bundle for a discounted price.





Each has an answer sheet for students to fill out and an answer key.
If any of these products interest you, I will have them on sale for the next 24 hours.



The teacher I would like to highlight is LeAnn. She and her sister, Jody, are the creators of Thank a Teacher. They have many products that are made for 4th grade. I especially like the Native American units. It is always hard to find well written text for 4th graders on California Native Americans. 
Check out Thank a Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment