Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently February!

Happy February! I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade.


Listening to: Sea Chantey - Drunken Sailor.
I just came back from spending the night on The Star of India, a 150 year old ship. I still have sea chanteys running through my head. My students and I were sailors acting out a trip from London to New Zealand as an emigrant ship. The students worked in 5 crews: line handlers, boatswains, deckhands, riggers, and galley. They had to work on the ship and do 1½ hour shifts during the night. The students had a fantastic time!!!



Loving: A Few Hours to Myself. 
My husband went fishing for a few hours and I have the house to myself. I am doing laundry, watching a movie, and working on my blog. Just me and the dogs. I usually don’t like to be alone, but I needed it today!


Thinking: Where to Put All My Pictures and New Furniture.


I just received some new furniture and unpacked all my pictures for the house. We just got the last of our stuff out of storage. I want to hang all the pictures and rearrange some of the furniture to mix in the new stuff I bought.

Needing to: Finish my “By the Great Horn Spoon” TpT Product.

I have been working on several projects at once and I need to finish my big product By the Great Horn Spoon. Sometimes the big products drag out a little bit, and I am feeling the need to finish it this week.

Wanting to: Finish my Spanish Homework.
 I am taking a Spanish Conversation course and my professor gave me a lot of homework this week. I want to get it all done before the weekend is over. It gets so busy during the week, it is hard to get it done at that time.

Queen of Organization
I feel like all I have been doing lately is organizing my entire life and I am not finished yet.


Hope you all have a good start of February! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! My couch has one cushion with a broken zipper and another one with a huge stain. I want new furniture too! I love the artwork you picked...so soft and soothing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was Queen of Organization! I love being organized! But moving to a different school has not been good for that! It's taking sooo long to get it the way I want!
    Love the furniture! And the alone time! It's so needed once in awhile! That trip sounded awesome too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A night on the ship. Cool. Good luck with all your interior design projects. Fun. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete