Saturday, September 27, 2014

Celebrating Birthday's in the Classroom!


I love to recognize my students’ birthdays during the year and I finally found a simple to do that! I made a bouquet of silly straws with flowers that say “Happy Birthday”. I put them in a cute tin pail and set them on my desk. I also wrote out certificates, bookmarks, and “no homework” coupons for all the students. So now when I have a birthday in class, all I have to do is grab the certificates and stuff and let the student choose his/her silly straw flower.

I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago and I finally tried it this year. I looked for the original one that I saw a few years ago, but had little success, so I created my own. If you are interested, I have it as a Birthday Bundle on TpT.

No comments:

Post a Comment