Monday, July 13, 2015

TpT in Vegas!


Vegas was a blast! I had a great time meeting new people and hearing what others were doing! I attended last year’s conference, but I was only about 3 months into my journey. Now after a complete year, I was able to learn new things and see some things I have been doing right!

 

My friend Candy and I made a road trip, since we live in San Diego. We stayed at the Treasure Island and squeezed in a walk on the strip to the M & M’s store.  We had a great time!


Of Course, I learned many things on the trip. I loved Teacher to Teacherpreneur by Erin Cobb. She was a great presenter with good info and boy was she funny!  I also enjoyed Chris Kesler. He had some good ideas and apps to share. Tabitha Carro had a presentation on apps for helping you manage TpT she had a lot of useful information too!

What can I say all the sessions were great! From the two panels Blogging and Advanced Marketing, to 3am Teacher’s art demo and Advanced Pinterest, I learned something valuable from each one. If anything, I came away motivated for another fun year with TpT.

I am so glad I attended. I also got to hang out with my teacher partner and her sister the team behind Thank a Teacher. I love to do things with fun friends.

Well, until next year Vegas! I am already looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, another CA blogger! I'm from CA too and I loved the TpT Conference and the SDE conference "I Teach K", which I also presented at!
    Palma from KFUNdamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete