Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently July

Here is my Currently July!
Thanks Farley from at Oh BoyFourth Grade for hosting the monthly Currently


Listening to the Rain Outside
I can hear raindrops from outside. Boy do we need it here in San Diego. Sad to say, it isn’t much rain, but we will take what we can get.

Loving My New Bags from Thirty-One
On our last day of school, one of my team partners hosted a Thirty-One party. I had never heard of them before, but they sure have some cute things. I of course had to buy some. They just arrived yesterday and I am already using one of the bags today.

Thinking If I Should Buy Another Computer
My computer I have now is a little of a year old. It is a Levono and it works well. However, I have always had Macs and I miss having one. I use to make movies and I don’t get to do that anymore. Anyway, I have been thinking about it.

Wanting the TpT Conference to be Here Already
I am looking forward to the TpT Conference. I had a lot of fun last year. I learned a lot then and I hope to learn more this year. Just one more week!

Needing to Unpack from Florida Trip
I just got back from Florida yesterday. I went to go visit my grandparents and my aunt. My grandparents are in their nineties. It has been a few years since I have been there. My daughter and I spent a week there. I had a great time, but it sure was humid.


All Star Organizer
I would say that organization is one of my best qualities. I have a little OCD running in my veins. I love it when everything is in its right place. That is why I am so excited about my new bags helps with organization!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful summer!

7 comments:

  1. Oh girl! I am a Floridian and the humidity is KILLER! The heat is insane, but I sure do love it here. Where did you stay at while you were here?

    I wish that I could be an allstar organizer- that would make my life so much easier. I actually just read a book and the lady in the story was a professional organizer. How cool of a job would that be if it was your passion? :)

    Loved reading your post!

    Lindsay
    Just Keep Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family lives in Pinellas Park near Tampa. I visited your blog - I love that you have a craft room too. I have so much going on in there from scrapbooking to sewing. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

      Karen

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited about the TPT conference too! What is it with us teachers being OCD?! We just can't help it! Looks like you had a great trip to Florida!
    Amber
    Mrs. Masters’ Kinder Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Thirty One bags! They have so many cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh send some rain in the direction of central Florida. We could use some. I just love Thirty One bags. As a busy mom and teacher, I can ROCK a Thirty One bag. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Kim
    learninglaughterandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those 31 bags are adorable! I'm excited for Vegas too!

    -Caitlin
    The Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went to Florida for vacation and I left Florida to come to California for vacation. Glad to find another 5th grade blogger.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete