Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year's Resolutions


It is almost New Year’s and you know what that means
time for New Year’s Resolutions. I am linking up with Second Grade Nest to give you my resolutions.






First, I want to learn how to create my own clip art. I bought a scanner a few months ago and have started an Adobe account. So the next step is to try it out. I am not an artist but there are a few things I could draw. I want to use the artwork in my classroom and for my TpT products. So, wish me luck!



Next, I want to get my office organized. I have piles of papers that need to be filed or trashed. I have been in an extensive remodel of my house and needless to say, my paperwork has suffered with all the moving around. I just carpeted the rooms, so it is time to organize the office. I am going to purchase a new file cabinet and get started. Yeah!



Surprise, Surprise I want to eat better and exercise more. Lately, I have been eating more than usual because of all the holiday parties and family visits. Plus, I haven’t been to the gym in the last few weeks. I love how when things get crazy, it is so easy to drop eating well and exercising. Oh well, I am geared up and excited to get back on track!


Next, on the remodeling road is to complete my master bathroom. We just completed our floors with travertine and carpet this fall. Right now, my husband is installing all the baseboard and molding around the doors and windows. But this year’s goal is the master bath. We just need tile everything and install the cabinets. We have the fixtures and tub already. The shower is functioning it just needs tile too. So as usual, it is time and money. When I get my tax return we will have the money and then by then my husband will be done with the baseboard and stuff so he will have the time - lucky him!




Finally, I signed up for my new Spanish class. I am super excited it is with my favorite instructor, Carmen. I learn so much from her. This is a conversation class - something new for me. Two classes to go and I will be ready for the test. I am almost there!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment